Wednesday 25 February 2009

infamy infamy they have all got it in for me


Well I kept thinking I wanna start a blog, but what the hell can I put on it. Surely no-one wants to read about my boring little life!

But my good friend Debi then pointed out I actually live in the middle of a soap opera the majority of the time. Sooooo here goes!

A fantastic start to the day today, woke up at the normal time got dressed and then proceeded to sit and stare at the wall, in a completely monged out state, and not do what I normally do and make breakfast, get stuff ready for work etc. I then turned and looked at the clock and realise I was very nearly gonna be late (hmmm this isn't working for my non-boring blog). Have you ever done that disappeared to cloud Cuckoo land for an hour, where does that time go, personally I think that we don't just sit and stare, we achieve time travel and don't notice. OH NO there is a worm hole in my living room AARRRRGGHH.

Okay back to my day, so realising I am very nearly late I jump up and try to co-ordinate myself into moving, and quickly. I now know this was a bad idea, whilst trying to pull my boots on at speed I succeeded in falling over and banging my head on the Bannister! I quickly grab my bag and lunch and close that door and run to my car holding my head and swearing and trying to do up my boots! I get to my car and my bloody immobiliser wont turn off. Which involves me prising open my fob and messing with the connections on it. I finally turn it off and open my door to be greeted by my alarm blazing out, I close my door and mess with my fob again (with the neighbours glaring out of the window at me). I finally pull out of my drive and tootle off to work, still holding my head and wondering if I have slight concussion.

Then I meet the bane of my life, the neon orange Ladywell bus, this bus driver hates me. there is no other way to describe it. It lies in wait for me to cut me up, slow me down and generally be a right royal pain it the bum! Its stopped I try to pull off round it..... I hold my breath maybe today the driver will not try and kill me and be nice. BUT NOOOOOOO as I get level with the bus it pulls off, which means I have to speed off revving the backside off my little Rover to get past, I show my annoyance by peeping my horn. Which sounds like a good way to show my displeasure, but forget I am not in my old car, and just end up indicating wildly at him instead. So all the bus driver get to see is a crazy woman holding her head who doesn't know where she is going, by the time I realise what I am doing I am too far away for my well deserved peeping to have an effect.

I arrive at work (on time, well done me!!) to find my boss leaving, be back in a hour 2 hours later and I am still waiting for him to come back, and I can't do anything till he gets back so I check my head for bleeding and wonder if I am acting weird (hard to tell cause my behavior is some what strange at times anyway) a sure sign of concussion and decide to try this blog.

That's it up to yet! How my day will progress is a mystery.

Yestardays history, tommorrows a mystery, todays a gift thats why its called the present

You hopefully have noticed my title "infamy infamy they have all got it in for me" this doesn't mean I am some sort of manic depressive, just that they should have called me calamity Jane, most of it brought on by my slightly absent minded self (well that's the nice way of putting it, my friends call it ditsy)

Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course there's a wormhole - where did you think all the pens and lighters go ?
    Even the Borrowers can only take so many.

    ReplyDelete