Friday 29 May 2009

Should be working Really


I have decided that its too hot to be working, and have decided to blog instead, (Watch for Debi falling over in shock 2 blogs in a week)

My main problem is that I think my life isn't interesting to blog about.

This week has been fairly quiet really, after spending the majority of the weekend basking in the sun, plodded off to work on Tuesday (Monday was a bank Holiday Woo hoo), and decide to basically do bugger all, the good little Gemma sitting on my shoulder saying "You really need to do some work, you will only have to do it later in the week", while the naughty little Gemma on the other shoulder was saying "Screw it!, play on Facebook, and shoot baddies, Blog!" Unfortunately the naughty little Gemma won out.

Not many people admit to having little voices in their head but we, erm I mean I think it's perfectly normal.

This meant that I have had to spend the rest of the week catching up (with the good little Gemma smiling smugly and tell me "I told you so") expect for today when the Naughty One feels its too hot, oh well busy next week as well it seems.

Me and Gemma (not the naughty one, or the good one, but my partner) rang the estate agents who are responsible for our rented house, to see about renewing the contract, they are coming today, so mad cleaning session last night, not that it was that messy, just needed a hoover and a polish. After that we were both knackered, and decided to have a take-away mmmm pizza, and open a bottle of wine, and then another one, probably not the best idea as we both had work in the morning, I'm not that bad as I work in a office and can just shut my door, but Gemma is studying to become a ODP (basically a scrub nurse sort of thing), and is on placement in theatres at the moment.

As the night wore on, we finally made friends with next doors cat "Grace Kelly", it has only taken six months, but with the help of chicken and some tactical maneuvering Grace ended up sat on Gemmas lap purring her little head off.

So now the Good Little Gemma is bothering me again, so is my boss, So that enough blogging for a while, plus its POETS day today (Piss Off Early Tomorrows Saturday) so really should do some work, may add more later

2 comments:

  1. Meanwhile I managed to bring traffic to a standstill by not noticing that the lights had changed - still I was in the right car and, having been beeped at,proceeded to hold up the bypass at 27 mph ( don't you DARE beep at ME !)
    I swear I am possessed when I drive that car !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl good to know you have a naughty little Debi spurring you on as well

    ReplyDelete